KNOWING THE NAMES OF GOD

When you want that personal close prayer that gets the attention of God on a level you've never experienced. Try calling Him by some of the names He's known for in whatever situation you find yourself in or going through. Here are just a few names I picked up. I haven't used them all, but as I read and understand His names during my life. I feel so different in my relationship and communication with God. I pray they bless you as they did and still do for me.

JEHOVAH NISSI - God is my refuge, my banner 

JEHOVAH JIREH - God who is my provider

JEHOVAH RAPHA - God who is my healer

JEHOVAH SHALOM - God who is my peace 

JEHOVAH RAAH - God who is my way, my shepherd

JOHOVAH TSIDKENU - God of my righteousness 

JEHOVAH SHAMMAH - God who is here, ever present, omnipresent (present in all places at all times)

JEHOVAH EL ROI - God who sees me

JEHOVAH EL 'ELYON - The lord of Heaven and Earth


Lord Help Us All,

No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS NOT OVER

Dotcha Know

Do you know that Moses when he left Egypt it was an angel from the lord that took him by the hand and led him to the boarder of Cush where h...