WHAT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW WAS SIN

As I was reading Matthew 4:1-4 after Jesus fast for 40 days and 40 nights he was hungry, Right? Now when the devil came challenging him to turn stones into bread. I was  thinking as i asked Jesus out loud (I talk to Jesus a lot out loud) when I'm alone that is lol. Why was it wrong or a sin to turn the stones into bread? I mean you were done with your fast and you were hungry, and it was time for you to start moving in your power anyway, Right? I understand that man shall not live by bread alone, but it was still your time (me still talking to Jesus). Then I heard in my spirit Jesus saying, "because it came from Satan and when you do what Satan tells or suggestions you to do, that makes it a sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ITS NOT OVER

Dotcha Know

Do you know that Moses when he left Egypt it was an angel from the lord that took him by the hand and led him to the boarder of Cush where h...